Posted on September 29, 2009
In addition to the other grants, scholarships, and federal loans available to students, the following are being offered for the 2010-2011 academic year:
Bassoon Studio Graduate Assistantship
The School of Music at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts offers the Master of Music and Professional Artist Certificate for Bassoon. The bassoon assistantship is available beginning in the 2010-2011 academic year. Responsibilities include: Perform with the graduate woodwind quintet; 3 hours per week determined by professor; monitoring reed hours. Outside performance opportunities may include work with the Winston-Salem Symphony, other regional orchestras and community outreach performances.
Graduate Tuition Reductions
Graduate Tuition Reductions cover the full cost of tuition. Tuition reductions are awarded based on the recommendation of the School of Music faculty.
Music scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis, based on the recommendations of the School of Music faculty.
Download the flyer with assistantship and other scholarship information:
For information on how to apply:
NOTE: For full consideration for scholarships or assistantship, applicants should audition by February 16th, 2010.
Contact me for more information or:
The University of North Carolina School of the Arts was founded as the nation’s first public conservatory for the arts, dedicated entirely to the intensive training and career development of aspiring artists in the performing, visual and moving image arts. Degrees are available at the undergraduate, masters, post-masters, and high school level.
- Dark In The Song (9)
- News (91)
- Past Performances (142)
- Photography (1)
- Technology (6)
- Travel (36)
- UNCSA (38)
- Zephyros Winds (5)
Get the Feed
Latest Notebook Entries
- Beethoven 4th Symphony Concert Reviews
- Recital and Master Classes in Mexico City, December 2-5
- Performance of the Weber Bassoon Concerto with Fayetteville Symphony
- 2013-2014 Performance and Events Schedule
- Rite of Spring with Orchestra of St. Luke’s
- Concert with Zephyros Winds at Saint Francis College in Brooklyn, NY
- Performance as concerto soloist of Dana Wilson’s Avatar Concerto
- First Performances with Zéphyros Wind Quintet
- Performances with Ventus Wind Quintet